I used Tim Holtz's new coffin die cut and stamped with a hardwood stamp. For the leaves I randomly blotted on some distress stains (Fired Brick, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn) and then cut out with Tim's long leaf strip. The sentiment is also Tim Holtz. I sponged around the edges in black and then glued on with liquid glue. The bat is another Tim product and the ghost is a Sizzix die cut. I used vellum so the ghost would be transparent.
I made enough for 9 tables. At first this was fun but a little overwhelming to actually glue all these coffins together. I tried using sticky strip at first but the places to glue were just too small -- especially with the lids. In the end I just used liquid glue and I held the parts together with tiny little clothespins. That worked really well. I could do quite a bit at one time and then when I ran out of clothespins I just waited for the glue to dry and then did some more. The coffins with ghost on them will be filled with white chocolate and the ones with bats, dark chocolate. Here they are: