I decided to play around with Bister and a stencil. Here I placed a stencil on some watercolour paper and sprinkled on some red Bister.
Here's some cards I made from these two panels.
For the first card I made the one into a tag and placed it on some burlap and leaves. Mikes new digital pumpkin was printed, coloured and cut out in two different sizes. Then I added some Glossy accents to the pumpkins so that's why they shine a little bit. A few bats and a ticket were added to get this:
The other two I kept pretty similar. I added Mike's pumpkin, a bat and some linen string plus some tiny leaves on one.